🠈 Weidner Apartment Homes 🠊
Weidner Apartment Homes
Weidner Apartment Homes is real estate firm that listed 253 complexes in 2018. The NMHC spreadsheet indicated Weidner owned over 50,000 apartments in 2018.
Mr. Weidner learned the apartment trade from his mother who owned a duplex in Colorado Springs. It's current headquarters are in Kirkland, Wa. The Bloomberg biography bought his first properties in the Seattle area in 1977 and expanded to Alaska in 1981. The article indicates that Mr. Weidner currently resides in Alaska.
Incomplete List of Corporate Events
- 1977: Company established with properties in Wa.
- 1981: Company buys complexes in Alaska.
- Bloomberg (Drawn 6/15/2018)
- Phoenix Color - Apartments: Weidner Apartment Homes
- Pima County - Pima County: Weidner Apartment Homes
- Pinal County - Realty: Weidner Apartment Homes
- Colorado Springs Color - Apartments: Weidner Apartment Homes
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: Ritz on State
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: Weidner Apartment Homes
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next