<== Site of the Week for 2018-08-06 ==>
PROFITsystems builds point of sale (POS) software. The company began building software for the family furniture store. They have expanded into other markets. The video talks about managing inventory and sales.
- 1897: Frank Stark started a furniture store in La Junta, Co.
- 1947: the company's name was F.M. Stark and Company.
- 1969: The company registered the name Stark Brothers Incorporated.
- 1989: Company changed its name to PROFITsystems, Inc.. (ref)
- 2006: The Riverside Group invested in the company.
- 2013: Riverside exited the investment in 2013 (Press Release). They formed a new holding company called PROFITsystems Holdings.