Colorado Springs Color: Health
The primary secret for health and happiness is to know oneself. The health industry is an information rich field. This section of Springs Color lists web Sites from Colorado Springs concerned with the health industry.
- PersonaLabs (*)
Order medical tests online from LABCORPS. Tests include diabetes, DNA, allergies, STDs and other common medical tests. Try coupon HEALTHY for a 5% discount.
- Medical Practice Brokers (www.medicalpracticebrokers.com)
Specializes in buying and selling medical practices.
- Pikes Peak Regional Doula Service (www.csdoulas.com)
A doula provides support and educational resources to parents during the birthing process.
- Pollen.com - Colorado Springs (www.pollen.com)
Site shows a pollen report for Colorado Springs.
- Bethany (www.bethany.org)
Bethany offers compassionate Christian adoption, child care and foster care services.
- Penrose St. Francis (www.penrosestfrancis.org)
The Penrose St. Francis Hospital was founded in 1880 and continues to serve Colorado Springs as a Centura Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House - Southern Colorado (www.rmhcs.org)
The Ronald McDonald House provides facilities for children and families receiving medical care.
- Cerebral Palsey Association of Colorado Springs (cpappr.org)
This non-profit organization assists indivuals who have Cerebral Palsy and related Neuro-muscular disabilties.
- Peak Vista Community Health Centers (peakvista.org) - review
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) dedicated to premier medical, dental and behavioral health services for people of all ages.
- Kaiser Permanente (kp.org)
Kaiser Permanente is a Health Maintenance Organization with multiple facilities in Colorado Springs include Memorial Hospital and area clinics.
- Spectranetics (www.spectranetics.com) - review
Spectranics develops products using eximer laser technology for minimally invasive surgery.
- Monument Pharmacy (www.monumentpharmacy.com)
This compounding pharmacy based in Monument, Colorado specializes in customized pharmaceuticals for both humans and animals.
- Southern Colorado AIDS Project (S-CAP) (s-cap.org)
The Southern Colorado AIDS (S-CAP) Project provides support, care and prevention of HIV.
- Urological Associates (www.urologicalassoc.com)
Urological Associates of Colorado Springs aims to provide the best urological care in the Pikes Peak Region while holding ourselves to the highest national medical standards.
- FONEMED (fonemed.com)
Fonemed offers Nurse Triage and Health Information systems.
- Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing (www.ccrlab.com)
Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing (CMRT) is a laboratory screening process used to help identify existing sensitivity problems to various chemical groups and families of compounds in an individual patient.
- The Colorado Laser Clinic (www.colaser.com)
The Colorado Laser Clinic offers laser procedures including mole removal, acne treatment, laser liposuction, wrinkle removal, tattoo removal and hair removal.
- Colorado Springs Health Partners (www.cshp.net) - review
CSHP includes over 100 physicians in 20+ specialties at 11 locations in the Colorado Springs area.
- Life Network (www.elifenetwork.com) - review
Life Network offers pregnancy centers and outreach services for pregnant women with locations at 3700 Galley Road, 2925 King Street and a mobile clinic.
- University of Colorado Health (www.uchealth.org)
University of Colorado Health offers a variety of health and educational services along the front range.
- PENRAD Imaging (www.penrad.org)
PENRAD Imaging offers radiology services including CT Scans, MRI, ultrasound, x-rays and more.
- AspenPointe (www.aspenpointe.org)
AspenPointe offers behavioral health services and counseling.
- NOFAS Colorado Home (nofascolorado.org) - review
NOFAS is a group working to raise awareness of the dangers of fetal alcohol syndrome.
- Grifols Plasma (Profile)
Grifols, the parent company of Talecris and BioMat, is a company that collects and processes plasma for medical treatments. The company compensations patrons for the time needed to collect plasma.
- BioLife (Profile)
BioLife has a plasma donation center at 6310 Source Center Point.
- Bonfils - Blood Donations (Profile)
Bonfils operates a blood donation system at 3670 Austin Bluffs Pkwy in Colorado Springs.
- EDCare (eatingdisorder.care)
EDCare has compassionate, science based treatments for people with eating disorders.
- The Colorado Health Foundation (www.coloradohealth.org)
The Colorado Health Foundation is a non-profit seeking to help people live healthy lives in Colorado.
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital (Profile) - review
Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, by Steward, is an acute care facility at 16420 West Highway in Woodland Park that offers a variety of emergency and surgical procedures
- Children's Hospital Colorado (Community Profile)
Children's Hospital Colorado has an Urgent and Outpatient facility at 4125 Briargate Parkway and a Therapy Care center at Printers Park Medical Plaza 175 in Colorado Springs.
- Advanced Dermatology (Profile)
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery is a nationwide network offering cosmetic surgery and skincare with a location at 3245 International Circle in Colorado Springs.
- Genesis HealthCare (Profile)
Genesis HealthCenter operates the Cheyenne and Pikes Peak Center facilities which offer nursing and rehabilitation services.
- Fresenius Kidney Care (Profile)
Fresenius offers dialysis and kidney care services from multiple locations in El Paso County.
Category Hits 11475
*This is an affiliate link.