Colorado Springs Color: Bed and Breakfast
This section of Springs Colors list break and breakfast lodging opportunities near Colorado Springs. Bed and Breakfast inns are usually family owned affairs in historic buildings.
- Bed and Breakfast dot com (*)
Find reviews and book online at Bed and Breakfast hotels serving Colorado Springs.
- Timber Lodge Cabins (timberlodgecabins.com)
The Timber Lodge is located on the far west side of Colorado Springs, right on the border of the historic town of Manitou Springs and only a mile from Historic Old Colorado City. The Timber Lodge is walking distance from the hiking trails of Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Open Spaces and adjacent to the Midland Bike Trail.
- The Inn at Cascade (www.theinnatcascade.com)
A 1929 Adobe Style Bed and Breakfast.
- Rocky Mountain Lodge and Cabin (www.rockymountainlodge.com)
A rustic bed and breakfast in Cascade Colorado at the foot of Pikes Peak.
- Lennox House Bed and Breakfast Lodging (www.lennoxhouse.com)
A Colorado Springs Bed and Breakfast in the Historic North End near Colorado College.
- Black Forest (www.blackforestbb.com)
The Black Forest Bed and Breakfast Lodge and Cabins
- Bed and Breakfast Guide of the Pikes Peak Area (www.pikespeakareabnbs.com)
Guide to bed and breakfasts and vacation lodging in the Pike Peak area.
- Grays Avenue Hotel (www.graysbandb.com)
Bed and Breakfast Inn at 711 Manitou Ave in the heart of Manitou Spring Historical District
- Agate Hill Inn (www.agatehill.com)
Bed and breakfast located at Spencer and Cave Avenues in Manitou Springs.
- Blue Skies Inn (www.blueskiesbb.com)
Bed and breakfast lodging in Manitou Springs at the base of Pike Peak.
- Red Crags (www.redcrags.com)
The Red Crags Bed and Breakfast is located in a magnificent 4 story Victorian mansion.
- Rockledge Country Inn (www.rockledgeinn.com)
Rockledge Country Inn, a Manitou Springs Bed & Breakfast, provides a private and peaceful destination for the discriminating traveler.
- 1892 Victoria's Keep B&B (www.victoriaskeep.com)
Victoria's Keep is a restored 1892 Queen Anne Victorian Bed and Breakfast in Manitou Springs offering a vision of Victorian charm surrounded by trees. Our elegant suites have jacuzzi tubs for 2, fireplaces and sitting areas to relax and rejuvenate.
- Chipita Lodge (www.chipitalodge.com)
Historic bed and breakfast lodge at the base of Pikes Peak.
- Woodland Park (www.woodlandinn.com)
Bed and breakfast lodge near Colorado Springs with a view of Pikes Peak.
- Crescent Lily Inn (www.crescentlilyinn.com)
An elegant Victorian bed and breakfast located near downtown Colorado Springs.
- Hughes Hacienda Bed and Breakfast (www.hugheshacienda.com)
Hughes Hacienda Bed & Breakfast sits high on a hill at the foot of Blue Mountain with magnificent views of the mountains, the Red Rock Valley below and the twinkle of city lights in the distance at night.
- Old Town GuestHouse Bed and Breakfast (www.oldtown-guesthouse.com)
Luxury AAA 4 Diamond accommodations in Old Colorado City. Experience charm, hospitality, and service just a walk or short drive from fine dining, unique shopping, and all of the Pike's Peak Area attractions.
- Cottage on the Knob (www.inn-colorado-springs.com)
Andy & Pat's Cottage on the Knob is the location you've been seeking for family reunions, holiday stays, and vacations for couples or families (sleeps 2 to 6).
- Eastholme in the Rockies (www.eastholme.com)
A romantic bed and breakfast escape in Cascade, Colorado.
- Wolf Creek Cabin (www.telemarker.net)
Site offers a vacation home in South Fork, Colorado.
- DinDang (www.dindangus.com) - review
DinDang is creating a unique housing project that will provide lodging in Colorado Springs. The review has information about their 2017 Kickstarter campaign.
Category Hits 1390
*This is an affiliate link.