Colorado Springs Color: Agriculture
Agriculture is still the heart of the American economy. With amber waves of grains to the East and high mountain pasteurs to the West, Colorado Springs sports a wide variety of farming and ranching enterprises. This page lists agriculture links for El Paso. If you have a page for the family farm, feel free to add your site.
- Lettuce Patch Gardens (www.lettucepatchgardens.com) - review
Lettuce Patch Gardens, by Cheryl Spencer, offers sustainable locally grown produce.
- Infinity Farm (annablaketraining.com)
Anna Blake at Infinity Farms offers lessons on horsemanship and dressage.
- Stage Stop Llamas (stagestopllamas.com) - review
Stage Stop Llamas is a breeder of llama in Florissant.
- Cherry Creek Farm (www.cherrycreekfarm.net)
Cherry Creek Farms breeds Icelandic Sheep. The site includes an overview of breeding stock and photos.
- Rock Ledge Ranch (www.rockledgeranch.com)
The Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site is an educational, non-profit living history farm and museum that depicts life in the Pikes Peak region in four time periods. (events).
Category Hits 2384